Delivery & Returns
All web orders are usually shipped within 1 working day of the order being placed, with orders received before 12 noon (GMT) on weekdays dispatched the same day.
All of our postage costs have been calculated by size and weight, to ensure we offer the most competitive rate we can. We post items tracked as standard for your peace of mind. We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched, and another containing any additional tracking information.
See below to find out more about delivery in your region.
UK Royal Mail 1st Class: Expected to arrive in 1 working day
UK Royal Mail Signed: Tracked delivery expected to arrive in 1 working day
Unfortunately we are unable to ship Calmosine outside of the UK. If you’re looking to place an order for international delivery, please contact the manufacturers Laudavie directly.
Please get in touch prior to returning any orders as we’re more than happy to help with any problems you may have.
- Please get in touch if there is a problem with an order you’ve placed on our website. We will endeavour to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- We will send you a pre-paid envelope to return your order in instances where there is found to be a problem with the product.
- We will happily offer you an exchange or full refund in any of these instances.
- If you decide you no longer want your order please let us know as soon as possible. If it is yet to be dispatched we will cancel the order prior to shipping.
- Once you have received your order you have 14 days to request a refund. You will need to contact us prior to returning any goods.
- Your refund will be the total cost of your order.
- We cannot accept returns for damaged or opened products. It is your responsibility to return the products to us in the condition they were sent in.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account. A refund will be processed within 2 working days of receiving your return.
In Store Purchases
- You will need to refer to the retailer’s returns policy for any in-store purchases.
- In case of any problems with your purchase, please return the product to the point of purchase where store staff will be able to assist you.
- If you’re not satisfied having spoken to the store team please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly.