Designed and produced in France, the Calmosine organic range is certified organic by the independent body Ecocert which approves the selection of raw materials, formulation, manufacturing process and labelling. Calmosine Digestion contains organic plant extracts from plants grown and harvested by farmers committed to using sustainable and environmentally friendly growing methods.
Instructions for use
1 sachet (5ml) to be given undiluted before each meal to a maximum of 6 times daily for as long as required.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store out of the reach of children
- Sachet must be discarded after opening
Water, plant extracts (vegetable glycerin, fennel seeds [Foeniculum vulgare], fresh flowering tip of linden [Tilia cordata], orange blossoms [Citrus aurantium] (0.16%), fructose, acidifier: citric acid.
No preservatives or artificial flavourings.
|Quantity shown for equivalent of dry plant matter in||5 ml (1 dose)|
|Linden (flowering tips)||0.6mg|
What are the key ingredients in Calmosine Digestion?
Calmosine contains Fennel for aiding smooth digestion, Lime Flower which is known for its calming and soothing properties and Orange Blossom to provide a delicate fragrance.
Does Calmosine Digestion contain any preservatives or flavourings?
No, the product is all-natural and certified Organic.
How do I use Calmosine Digestion?
Each sachet measures 5ml. These can be consumed to a maximum of 6 times a day and should be fed to your baby undiluted before each meal.
Can I keep the Calmosine Digestion sachet in the fridge after use?
No, the sachet must be discarded once opened.
For more FAQs please go to our Calmosine FAQ page here.
Delivery & Returns
If your order is placed between Monday and Friday 12 noon (GMT), it will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed outside this time will be dispatched within 1 working day.
Our postage costs have all been calculated by weight and size meaning we can offer you the most competitive rate possible.
Read more below about delivery in your region:
- UK Royal Mail 1st Class: Expected to arrive in 1 working day
- UK Royal Mail Signed: Tracked delivery expected to arrive in 1 working day
Unfortunately, we’re unable to ship Calmosine internationally at this time. If you’d like to find out whether there is a Distributor in your region, please contact Laudavie directly.
In the unlikely event that there’s a problem with your order we are of course more than happy to help. Please contact us before returning any orders.
Our full returns policy can be accessed from the Delivery & Returns section of our website.
- We will quickly resolve any issues you have with your order. Please get in touch
- If there is a problem with your order we will send you a pre-paid envelope for returning the item(s).
- Where there is a problem with your order we’ll be more than happy to offer you an exchange or full refund.
- Please let us know at your earliest if you no longer want your order as we will cancel prior to dispatch if possible.
- You have a period of 14 days following the placing of your order in which to request a refund. You will need to contact us before returning the order.
- You will be refunded your total order cost.
- You are responsible for returning the products to us in the original condition they were sent in. We cannot accept returns for damaged/opened products.
- A refund will be processed within 2 working days of receiving your return. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
In Store Purchases
- For any orders bought in store, you will need to refer to your retailer’s return policy.
- If there is a problem with your purchase, please return the products to the point of purchase, where the retailer will be able to assist you.
- If you still encounter problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
Read more on our Delivery & Returns Page
Read more on our International Customers Page