Designed and produced in France, Calmosine Breastfeeding contains organic ingredients and was developed alongside Midwives in France.
Calmosine Breastfeeding contains organic plant extracts from plants grown and harvested by farmers committed to using sustainable and environmentally friendly growing methods.
Instructions for use
2 sachets a day, diluted in a large glass of water or juice in the morning and the afternoon/evening. It can also be diluted into a bottle of water and be drank throughout the day. Calmosine Breastfeeding can be used for as long you feel you need it.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store out of the reach of children
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Sachet must be discarded after opening
- Not intended to replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Plant extracts* (vegetable glycerin, fenugreek seeds [Trigonella foenum-graecum], above-ground parts of the passiflora [Passiflora incarnata], dog rose hip [Rosa canina], water, magnesium glycerophosphate, biotin (vitamin B8); acidifier: citric acid.
No preservatives or artificial flavourings.
|Daily Intake in Plants and Nutrients||10 ml (1 dose)|
|Fenugreek* (seeds)||1500 mg|
|Passiflora* (Above-Ground Parts)||1000 mg|
|Dog Rose Hip*||500 mg|
|Biotin (Vitamin B8)||7.5 mg (15% of DRI**)|
|Magnesium||56.3 mg (15% of DRI**)|
* Quantity shown for equivalent of dry plant matter
** Daily recommended intake is 2 sachets
How do I use Calmosine Breastfeeding?
Consume 2 sachets undiluted; one in the morning and one late afternoon. Calmosine Breastfeeding can be used for as long as necessary.
Can I keep the Calmosine Digestion sachet in the fridge after use?
No, the sachet must be discarded once opened.
Can I use Calmosine Breastfeeding before my baby is born?
Calmosine Breastfeeding is not recommended during pregnancy.
For more FAQs please go to our Calmosine FAQ page here.
Delivery & Returns
If your order is placed between Monday and Friday 12 noon (GMT), it will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed outside this time will be dispatched within 1 working day.
Our postage costs have all been calculated by weight and size meaning we can offer you the most competitive rate possible.
Read more below about delivery in your region:
- UK Royal Mail 1st Class: Expected to arrive in 1 working day
- UK Royal Mail Signed: Tracked delivery expected to arrive in 1 working day
Unfortunately, we’re unable to ship Calmosine internationally at this time. If you’d like to find out whether there is a Distributor in your region, please contact Laudavie directly.
In the unlikely event that there’s a problem with your order we are of course more than happy to help. Please contact us before returning any orders.
Our full returns policy can be accessed from the Delivery & Returns section of our website.
- We will quickly resolve any issues you have with your order. Please get in touch
- If there is a problem with your order we will send you a pre-paid envelope for returning the item(s).
- Where there is a problem with your order we’ll be more than happy to offer you an exchange or full refund.
- Please let us know at your earliest if you no longer want your order as we will cancel prior to dispatch if possible.
- You have a period of 14 days following the placing of your order in which to request a refund. You will need to contact us before returning the order.
- You will be refunded your total order cost.
- You are responsible for returning the products to us in the original condition they were sent in. We cannot accept returns for damaged/opened products.
- A refund will be processed within 2 working days of receiving your return. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
In Store Purchases
- For any orders bought in store, you will need to refer to your retailer’s return policy.
- If there is a problem with your purchase, please return the products to the point of purchase, where the retailer will be able to assist you.
- If you still encounter problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
Read more on our Delivery & Returns Page
Read more on our International Customers Page